The chapel of Agios Andronikos and Agia Athanasia is located southeast of the village. It is an old stony single-aisled chapel with a ridge tiled roof. The construction year of the church is unknown because several construction works that took place in the past make it hard to pinpoint the date of its construction. What is worth mentioning is that an important portable icon of 1953, which today adorns the church of Agios Kyprianos, was found at the chapel.

Giorgos Karouzis, StrollingAroundCyprus, Nicosia, City and District, Nicosia 2001
Community Council
Agios Kyprianos in Menoiko, Holy Bishopric of Morfou, “Theomorfou Publications”